Learn the science & art behind creating powerful reports, dashboards to solve amazing & difficult business problems
1,731 students enrolled
Created by ExcelR Solutions
Last updated 7/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Learn about data visualisation principles & importance of Tableau in present world
- Learn about Tableau Architecture & the top charts used in Tableau
- Learn about the statistical concepts pivotal for success in Tableau profession
- Learn about building prediction models & forecasting models in Tableau
- Learn about Tableau calculated fields & advanced reporting concepts
- Learn in-depth concepts of K-Means clustering & Text Mining & how to accomplish the same in Tableau
- Learn about various Tableau Server concepts including security settings, automatic reporting, etc.
- Download all the datasets provided as part of this program to be able to practice & replicate the visualisations
- Download Tableau Desktop Professional software from Tableau website
- This course is about learning Business Intelligence & Analytical tool called Tableau, which has been in leaders position since 4 years
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Visualisation, Tableau desktop, Tableau server, Tableau & Hadoop, Tableau & R, are the common terminologies used to find this course
- We have included course content in form of powerpoint presentation, datasets used for visualisation, 2 live case study projects for download, interview questions, sample resumes/profiles for job seekers
- This course is extremely exhaustive & hence will last for more than 25 hours
- Course is structured to start with introduction to the tool & the principles behind data visualisation. From there Tableau desktop is explained thoroughly including analytical concepts behind applicable visualisation. Finally course ends with explanation on Tableau server & the final 2 use cases as projects along with interview questions for job seekers
- Jobs are abundant for Tableau & salaries are very promising & highest in this domain. Also this course is very exhaustive which includes Statistics, Forecasting, Regression models, K-means Clustering, Text Mining, Hadoop & R required for Tableau. Also included are Tableau Desktop & Server concepts in one course.