- Which feature allows a user to group campaigns within a specific marketing program or initiative?
a. Campaign hierarchy
b. Campaign lists
c. Campaign members’
d. Campaign influence
- Which dashboard component can display data from the summary rows of reports?
- Which Setting can a system administrator enable in the user interface? Pick 2
a. Customizable recent tags
b. Chatter messenger for specific users
c. Printable list views
d. Related list hover links
- What is a method for adding content to Salesforce CRM Content? Choose 2 answers
b. Chatter files
- Universal container uses web-to-case to convert support requests submitted through its website into cases. The support team would like salesforce to automatically send an email containing password reset instructions to the customer when the case subject contains the word “forgot” and “password”. What does the administrator need to configure to meet this requirement?
a. Support Settings
b. Auto-response rule
c. Validation rule
- A sales executive at Universal containers wants to be notified whenever high-value opportunities are created for hot accounts.
How should an administrator meet this requirement?
a. Create the workflow rule on opportunity object
b. Create an escalation rules based on the opportunity amount
c. Create an auto-response rule based on the opportunity amount
d. Create a validation rule that evaluates the account rating
- The sales team at universal container wants an easy solution to gather customer requirements and share presentations with their customers
what should an administrator do to help the sales team achieve this goal? Choose 2 answers
a. Add customers to private chatter groups’
b. Use chatter files to share presentations
c. Add customers to libraries
d. Create opportunity teams for customers
- Which statement about sharing rules is true?
Choose 2 answers
a. Sharing rules open up access of records
b. Sharing rules are required in public read/write organizations
c. Sharing rules grant delete access to records
d. Sharing rules grant record access to roles and public groups
- What must an administrator do when creating a record type? (2)
a. Set the field level security for the record type
b. Create a new page layout for the record type
c. Assign the record type to the appropriate profiles
d. Add the record type to the required user records