Helping you to achieve a band score of 9 on the listening, reading, writing and speaking sections of the IELTS exam.
294 students enrolled
Created by Michelle O’ Brien
Last updated 5/2015
What Will I Learn?
- Reading: extract information from reading passages and answer questions effectively.
- Writing: interpret and describe visual or graphical information on diagrams, charts and graphs.
- Writing: the ability to structure informative essays, letters and reports.
- Speaking: the ability to hold a two way conversation with the examiner about abstract issues and topics, as well as being able to express ideas and opinions.
- Listening: the ability to interpret data you hear and to answer complex questions.
- The course focuses on the skills and techniques needed to help you achieve a band score of nine on the IELTS exam.