Learn Node.js by building real-world applications with Node, Express, MongoDB, Mocha, and more!
26,657 students enrolled
Created by Andrew Mead, Rob Percival
Last updated 6/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
During eight chapters you’ll learn:
- Asynchronous programming
- JWT Authentication
- Application deployment with Heroku
- Version control with Git
- REST API Design
- Code testing
- Many more tools
- I can’t wait to see you on the inside!