29,935 students enrolled
Created by Jonas Schmedtmann
Last updated 6/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Understand and use complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions, closures, and more.
- Code two beautiful real-world apps (starter code included) and not just boring toy apps.
- Learn how to debug your code and understand other developer’s code.
- Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions. Because coding is not just writing code, it’s also thinking about your code!
- Become familiar with the new features of ES6 / ES2015.
- Get helpful support in the Q&A.
- Practice your new skills with coding challenges (solutions included).
- Get lifetime access to my HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but it’s not a must! The course includes a 5-minutes HTML and CSS crash course.