Volume 2 : Network Security, WiFi Security, WiFi Hackers, Firewalls, Wireshark, Secure Networking. + Password Managers
22,536 students enrolled
Created by Nathan House
Last updated 7/2017
What Will I Learn?
- An advanced practical skill-set in assuring network security against all threats including – advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, Wi-Fi attacks and much more.
- In this volume, we take a detailed look at network security.
- Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- Discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning.
- You will be able to configure firewalls on all platforms including Windows, MacOS, and Linux for all types of attack scenarios.
- Learn to configure and architect a small network for maximum physical and wireless security.
- Perform network monitoring to discover and identify potential hackers and malware using tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump, and Syslog.
- Understand how we are tracked online by corporations, nation-states your ISP and others.
- We look at search engine privacy – we will best understand how to mitigate the tracking and privacy issues of search engines and their associated services.
- Understand how to best use methods of authentication including passwords, multi-factor authentication including soft tokens and hard tokens.
- What are the best password managers to use and why. How passwords are cracked, and how to mitigate the password attacks.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
Total Parts: 6