Learn all the soft and hard skills you need to take your architect design skills to the next level
1,158 students enrolled
Created by Mark Farragher
Last updated 6/2017
What Will I Learn?
- What is a solution architect?
- Soft skills that will make you a great architect
- Common pitfalls in large IT projects
- Master architectural patterns
- A hands-on case study to hone your skills
- Learn Unified Modeling Language
- Design for quality attributes
- Design for deployment and testing
- … and much more!
- You need a Windows, Mac or Linux laptop
- You should be a beginner, intermediate, or advanced IT professional
- Optional: Knowledge of C# and .NET – this course is language-agnostic!
- Optional: Visual Studio 2017 Ultimate for creating UML diagrams
- Optional: Rational Rose for creating UML diagrams
- If you don’t have Visual Studio or Rational Rose, you can use a free online UML design tool
- That’s it!