In this complete course students will learn how to build and develop Android Applications for smartphone and beyond
95,492 students enrolled
Created by Joe Parys, Ashutosh Pawar, Joe Parys Academy
Last updated 3/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Create their very own android applications from scratch!
- Understand the concepts and techniques used in creating applications.
- Learn how to use databases to store data from android applications
- Deploy self developed applications on android devices.
- Learn how games are developed in android using Libgdx.
- Learn how to create user interfaces for android applications.
- Students should have basic knowledge of Java.
- Students should have knowledge of basic Java concepts such as inheritance, classes and methods.
- Students should be familiar with the concepts like loops,variable and objects.
- Students should have a PC which has at least 4GB of RAM for running the apps on the emulator to run the normal apps. and students should have an android device to run heavy apps and games.
- A computer with internet access
- A willingness to learn and study Android Studio